20080623

The day I was conscripted (And many other tales).

I was conscripted. After months (minutes actually) of defiant lashings at the government, I succumbed and went along like the many sheep we are.

Though my first week trudged along like the scrapings of nails on chalkboards, it wasn't without its share of "zomg" moments. The usual "Meet the People" was as cliched as it will ever be. Getting to know everyone even though they don't concern me much was puzzling to say the least. Apprehension was at the top of my list when I'm in an alien environment. Can't help it, self-defense. So I kept to myself for the first few days and slowly warmed up to them. 

Like the geek I am, my first question was either: Hey, do you play any games or do you read any comics? Went well with some and obviously not with others. I think they've accepted me as a colleague. Which is good!

Diverging from that boring topic, I'm now using a browser called Opera. Now, don't be fooled by its name, that thing is bloody fast. I don't know what magic developer codes they used (my guess will be: <  magic> makefastfastbrowser=if true: make fastfast, if false: change to stupid IE < /magic> ) but it's god damned fast.

And being the l337 fucker at gaming (falsehood), I'm championing a 90+ hours of gameplay on Pyro in Team Fortress 2. I'm extremely proud of it.

That sounded extremely pathetic at second glance. gah.

On a final note: Still more to cover but.

Tomorrow perhaps?

1 comment:

Fenderson said...

GODDAMN! YOU STILL BLOG HAHA!